First departure is on July 23, with the tour ending on August 2.
The second departure is on September 24, and the tour ends on October 4.
The Third departure is on October 22 and the tour ends on November 1.
We kick off from Barcelona and finish in Madrid.
For your comfort tour, create the way that you arrive in Barcelona (2nd largest airport in Spain) and leave from Madrid (largest airport), so it is easy for you to book flight tickets from anywhere in the world.
Tour for both starting dates is identical, it only matters when you'd like to travel.
This tour is conducted in English.
The number of places is limited to 20 max.
- carefully selected superior four star hotels (2 nights in Barcelona, 1 in Valencia, 1 in Murcia region, 1 in Granada, 2 in Seville and 3 in Madrid).
- tour leader travelling with a group at all times.
- transfers on a high-speed train on Barcelona-Valencia and Córdoba-Madrid sections.
- comfortable and modern air-conditioned buses for other transfers (normally no longer than 2 hours in one ''go'').
- proper city tours (not ''drive-thru'' type of tours) to give you in-depth view and to show the most beautiful sights of each place, with professional and local guides in Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Ronda, Seville, Cordoba, Toledo and Madrid, as well as on Montserrat mountain (Barcelona area).
- entrances to: Park Guell (Barcelona), Silk Market (Valencia), Alhambra (Granada), Cathedral (Seville), Mosque (Cordoba), Royal Palace (Madrid) and St. Tome Church (Toledo).
- 10 breakfasts, always ''buffet'' style, in the hotels.
- Half-Board: 7 dinners and 3 lunches. Most of them will be held in the local restaurants. Meals are always ''full course'', 3 plates (or Spanish equivalent - shared plates in the middle as entry, main course and dessert).
- tour to a winery in Murcia region to see the process of wine elaboration, with a degustation of a few different wines.
- magnificent flamenco show in the heart of Spain - in Andalusia, where Flamenco originated.
- olive oil tasting.
- tips for all restaurants and guides are included.
- 24/7 assistance.
What's not included?
- air tickets between your destination and Spain
- international health insurance. Please consult the subject with your local insurance company to make sure your health is covered in Spain.
- cancellation insurance. It is highly recommended that you have cancelation insurance for any unforeseen circumstance from your side, when you won't be able to travel. For our policy on cancellations please see section ''Prices & conditions''.
- anything that is not mentioned in the ''Inclusions''. Personal spendings, minibar drinks, transport taken on your free time etc.
Get in touch
Pasaje Bocabella 10, 1-3
08013 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34 930 043 342
(due to covid-19 we spend very limited hours in the office, so please better call skype, instead of phone).